Monday, April 13, 2009

Sushi King Promotion Back to Town!

This has been long waited since I got the news about the RM2.00 bonanza promotion at Sushi King 2 weeks ago.

With great "Sushi-in" experience at E-gate six months back, a "bunch" of colleague and I decided to flood the place again, with high expectation. /thumbup

Damn it!(<--is this bad word??) The restaurant opened for business earlier half an hour than usual. Even we reached at 11.20am, still need to queue. Luckily, we were the first group to queue at that time, and yet we have waited half an hour for empty seat.

I killed the waiting time with photo capture. Below is the view of Penang bridge from my waiting spot. (The cloud looks like fake one...)
Together with other 4, I was the last group to dine among other. Yet, the best seat among them all, haha!
See, so near to the sushi "rolling" place, and have more chance to get "good deal" of sushi. Few plates of sushi on the table were took right after we sat down. We had "good" sushi more in quantity than those friend who dine earlier than us. That's I called the best seat. So we help them to get sushi as well - tolong menolong lah!

The purple colored plates are ready to be grabbed! A hand with impatient...thanks to her for the great job for grabbing so many nice sushi(s) for us, haha! /touch
Let's start! Itadakimasu! /eyeshine
Didn't know why, this tempura prawn served a lot on the 1 and half hour that we dine! Yet, not for salmon and unagi. Strange!
With a bit disappointment, we asked for close the bill. Aha, at that time, unagi came. You might guessed right, we continue with the hunt! Haha!
These were the two new dishes that I never try before, came after the unagi! A bonus gain for stay back for unagi!
The first time to have cheese with sushi! It will be nicer if the cheese can be smell stronger a bit...suggest to have it melted a bit.


Done! Yet I not really satisfy with the dining this time. I just had 2 plates of tempura prawn, and 1 for each salmon and unagi! /floor
I'm sure will visit again, nothing will stop me! Except my thinning pouch, aiks! /standstill

2 comments:

Jess said...

Met u again today in Queensbay Sushi King.. seems that you love sushi a lot hor.. :P
*i like that too..

Snakey said...

Yap Yap, I love sushi as much as I love dim sum! (For me both similar, just one is Chinese style and other is Japanese style. :))
So,我们是同道中人,哈哈!